Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wishful Thinking.

Another year is passing by so quickly! I don't know why the new years always makes me feel a little bit depressed, just thinking about time. Where it all went, what it is. They say once you turn 21 the years go by slower. I really don't want to see what happens when I hit the whole mid life crisis situation!! Then I think about what I can do to improve, even if it only lasts for a couple of months and then we go right back to our old habits. haha I know I hate when everything gets spoiled, but that's just my wishful thinking.
Oh, and for some reason I always feel like I get bad luck around the new years. I always end up being single, and kissing one of my friends for that midnight kiss. haha Of course I don't mind spending my precious time with my friends, but I would like to share a kiss with the man of my dreams. I always wanted that moment where there's dramatic music in the background, like something out of a movie. I know it sounds stupid, I'm not a hopeless romantic and I don't believe in those fairytale endings anymore! How can I after having my heart stomped on so many times? I guess I'm just a dreamer.
Well here's a little list of things I want to improve on. I really hope that this year can finally be the year for me.

1. Quit smoking. seriousllyy
2. Lose some Weight
3. Improve my relationships with my family/spend more time with them.
4. Try to be more organized
5. Try not to shop so much! I just can't help it!
6. Try caring about myself more before others. I feel like I can be such a pushover! I'm just a marshmellow

2 comments: