Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello Kitty.

Have you ever had a stranger walk up to you and ask, "Why do asian people like hello kitty so much?"

How am I suppose to respond to that? I told her I didn't know why, and for some reason got really offended. Then I thought about it, and BAM there was my answer. The only answer I could think of, the reason why I like hello kitty myself.

Maybe, because hello kitty is EFFING cute!! Ever thought about it? What other reason is there? Yea, it's childish but I love it. I just don't go overboard and have everything in my life hello kitty themed. Plus, it's not only asian people that like hello kitty A-hole. How can you ask me something like that and expect me not to get offended? It's like asking black people why they like chicken, or why white people like beer so much. It's just ignorance, so get off my case. How rude. Whatever, my life goes on, I could rant on and on about this, but I'm going to save you some time!
In the end, I do love hello kitty, and chicken, and beer!
Here are some pictures, so you can fall in love with hello kitty too. Enjoy.












I actually own this necklace & I love it.

2 comments: