Friday, November 20, 2009

My Obsession.

I'm absolutely in love with Lady Gaga. I don't care if she seems like she's on Crack. She's really talented and she's crazy. So far I love every single one of her songs except for Brown Eyes. (Sorry, it just doesn't make me want to sing. That's how you know I like a song. Seriously.) Everything about her I envy.
Some of her fashion choices I'm not so sure of, LOL but she must have one big va.jay.jay to wear such crazy pieces. That rumor about her having a penis is retarded. I'm sorry, where would she hide it? She barely wears pants! I'm sure you would at least see a bulge. HAHA X]
That beast just makes me want to get up and dance the night away. I don't mind either, I swear that's my only form of exercise.
Anyways, Lady Gaga, if you're somehow reading this, you're effing amazing. I love you. Keep doing what you do best. (Making me dance & sing.) Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment