Friday, November 20, 2009

My Insomnia.

It's officially 5:44 am, and I'm still awake.
I can't stand the fact that i can't sleep when normal people do, but what about me is normal? So what else do i decide to do, but create a blog. haha Why not maybe I'll even learn more about myself. So here's a little about me to start this off, and maybe get me some shut eye so i can wake up before noon. X]

My name is Helen D, and i absolutely hate my name. I don't think I "look" like a Helen. haha
I'm vietnamese and yes, I'm actually proud of being viet. Thank you very much. I'm in love with art. I feel like my mind can look at one object and see so much more, its crazy. I wished I kept up with it. I'm into the crazy, the color, the amazing anything. I'm really open minded.
I look like a bitch, I guess? Lmfao but in reality I'm really nice, and funny. I pride myself with the fact that I can make people feel really comfortable around me. People can just open up to me. No need to hide things or make yourself look like you're the ishh or something. That in actuality makes you look like a complete @s$hole.
I joke about everything, I don't even take myself seriously sometimes!
Just make me laugh, that's all i need. seriously hahah.

I'm off to bed, I'll update you later. Promise ;]

just live.

2 comments:

  1. the Comfortable line is pretty damn true, I thinknu look like a helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. in china we dont have colors =[

    ReplyDelete