Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas??

Merry effing Christmas everybody!


I'm broke from all the gifts that I bought for other people to try to show them how much I care for them. Aggravated from the headaches like not knowing what someone would really like or want, and the many trips to the over crowded malls. Not to mention my failed attempt at making everybody a cute phone charm. Which we forgot to put the hooks on and cracked while baking in the oven. I thought it would be nice to make something small for everybody. That didn't work out...
ANYWAYS, lol put that all aside I got to get to know my sister better recently, through all of the holiday madness. I have this weird feeling, I don't know what it's called. I'm happy and I feel more complete? I don't know how to explain it. Even though I live with her I never really KNEW her. I just lived with her? No questions asked really. haha Isn't that weird? Maybe I'll end up being best friends with her? It's hard for me to see that right now but usually crazy & weirder things happen to me. And I always just go with it. haha so why not?
My Original plans for Christmas was to go up to new york, and see the other side of the family. BUT I did that last year so i decided to keep my butt here and spend more time with my friends. I cherish every moment. I think I'm one of the few who really does see that time is really precious. I always try to make the best of every situation. And so should you! You emo little buttmuches. Yea, I said it.
I have a feeling this is going to be another amazing Christmas. I have amazing friends and family. What more could I ask for?

haha
seriously, Merry Christmas!
Try not to stress out.

1 comment: