Thursday, January 28, 2010

oh my sweet baby jesus

who knew how things are going to turn out.

I never thought my life would be like how it is today. I felt so much stronger before, and like everything was so much clearer before. What happen to this "before?" I used to be able to really make people feel better and give some great advice! I used to know what to do all the time! Now? I really don't know what to say, or what to do, except to sit there and try to comprehend how they feel. Just to say "I understand." But that really doesn't help sh*t out, does it? Yea, you don't feel lonely anymore because I'm sitting there, but seriously wtf do you do now?! I've never felt so helpless.

i hate not being able to cheer my loved ones up.

1 comment:

  1. Don't sweat it. Things will turn around soon. People are probably sadder because theres no sun =[

    ReplyDelete